Saturday, October 19, 2019

7 SECONDS - July 27th, 1986 @ The Farm, San Francisco, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

7 SECONDS!  I'm editing this post with a current transfer of this live recording from their show at The Farm, in San Francisco.  Seems like a fun set, though I know "New Wind" was a bit divisive perhaps?  Among fans I mean.  I know some older punks say that loved 7 Seconds up to this point, and of course some like them after New Wind as well.  But regardless, we can all agree on one thing, nobody wants to hear 7 Seconds material from the 90's!  Ha!   To be fair, their 90's music ain't bad at all, it's just a much different vibe and sound than any of this 80's stuff so I can understand why some punks like one and not the other era of 7S.  Anyhoo, I re-transferred this tape. I re-balanced the audio,. maybe it sounds better now.  Hopefully it does.    - DH


7 SECONDS - July 27th, 1986 @ The Farm, San Francisco, CA
Setlist:
You Live And Die For Freedom
Young Til I Die
Still Believe
Put These Words To Music
The Night Away
Somebody Help Me Scream
Spread
A Place
When One Falls
Calendar
Regress No Way
Out Of Touch
Opinion Of Feelings
Expect To Change
New Wind
In Your Face
Praise
Walk Together, Rock Together
Encore:
Just One Day
This Is The Angry Part 2









No comments:

Post a Comment