Tuesday, February 4, 2020

OPINION ZERO - "Storm And Stress" - 1987 Demo

I come across a lot of demos on this journey digitizing old tapes, some are decent, some I'll only listen to once, but then there's some like this one from OPINION ZERO, where it's a total banger. I usually think hardcore or punk demos should stick to being under 10 minutes, but this one defies that thinking. I couldn't imagine cutting anything.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they ever had any official release, so if this is the only available recording, I'm glad it's long and full of solid tunes, and not a short 4 song tape.  Enjoy the demo!    - DH  


OPINION ZERO - "Storm And Stress" 1987 Demo
Tracklist:
01. Mass Control / Pawn To Futility
02. Dogs / Animal Factory
03. Powerhold
04. Split The Scene
05. Skate Juarez
06. Words
07. Fight For Your Rights
08. Rebel
09. Brave New World
10. Cynical Breed
11. Sturm Und Drang
12. Eternal Question / Death Is The Answer
13. Alien Disease
14. Right To Kill
15. Blown All Nite
16. Fuck U Shut Up
17. Turn Your Back / Opinion Zero
18. Freddy Kreuger's Army
19. Ninja Murders

Additional info:
 - Azimuth adjusted
 - Transferred by DH
=====================
=====================
YOUTUBE





==========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment