Friday, October 9, 2020

FALSE LIBERTY - “THE ZOO IS FREE” 1986 Demo

Hell yeah, FALSE LIBERTY "The Zoo Is Free" demo from 1986.  This 6 song offering is solid fast hardcore from Seattle. It's got speed, it brings the heavy, the songs rule, I can listen to this anytime and just be stoked.  Like many of the bands I was exposed to thanks to these tapes from Chris Dodge and others, I'd never heard of False Liberty.  The mission of digitizing these awesome moments in time has brought a lot of new old music to my attention.  Hopefully this will help others hear of these bands they might not have otherwise, just as much as I hope this draws out good memories from those that are familiar and were around to see and support them when they were active.  So yeah, False Liberty.  I play this often, and I play it loud.  - DH


 

 FALSE LIBERTY - "The Zoo is Free" 1986 Demo

Tracklist:

01. Sellout

02. Electric Funeral / Casual Attitude

03. Accept Satisfaction

04. Count Me Out

05. Ignorance

06. Too Late To Think


Additional info:

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment