Wednesday, May 20, 2020

ASSHOLEPARADE - January 3rd, 1998 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

Welp, yeah, I love this tape.  I love ASSHOLEPARADE.  And I used a name I lifted from them, Hashthrash, as a screen name for just about any online profile or messageboard for about 20+ years.  They are thrashy, catchy, fast and just plain fun as hell.  They have the songs.  So coming across this one was pretty exciting for me.  I shot video of them 2 of the 3 times I saw them in the 90's, but this oif course sounds way better.  Maybe it's a little too clear, the tuning is a wee bit rough in this set, but hey, this is friends playing for friends, anyone wanting professionalism should stick with the Ozzfests that were happening then.  Anyway, enjoy the Assholeparade!   - DH


ASSHOLEPARADE - January 3rd, 1998 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA
Setlist:
Intro / Sample
Soldiers
Just A Reminder
Yayeesha
Mophead Boy
You Sunk My Battleship
Bury You
Problems
Maturacide
XFaceoffX

Additional info:
 - Soundboard recording
 - Azimuth adjusted
 - Transferred by DH
=====================
=====================
YOUTUBE












No comments:

Post a Comment