Monday, September 30, 2019

ACEPHALIX - March 21st, 2011 @ Hazmat, Oakland, CA [AUDIENCE]

ACEPHALIX when they were at the top of their game!  This was when they had been releasing cassettes that showed off their newer death metal vibe, and it was incredible.  I saw them as often as I could, and every show seemed to be a rager.  This one was as well.  I can't remember off the top of my head who else played this night, but I'm glad I caught some audio of Acephalix, and of a show at the Hazmat in general.  For me personally, this was a great time in my life and I'm glad they were part of that soundtrack.  - DH

Edit: My buddy Vernon H posted the flyer and now I remember this show.  Total rager indeed.  Murderess were great, I wonder if I still have audio of their set around somewhere...

ACEPHALIX - March 21st, 2011 @ Hazmat, Oakland, CA   
 
Setlist:
[unknown]

Source : AUD
Lineage : WAV > FLAC / MP3 / MP4
Equipment : Zoom HQ > FCPX > MediaHuman
Recorded by : DH
Transferred by : DH
=====================
=====================
YOUTUBE








==========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment