Monday, July 25, 2022

SKELETAL EARTH - "It's Not Our Fault" 1989 Demo

Damn, I uploaded this demo from SKELETAL EARTH over two weeks ago, and have been so busy I never made a post for it here!  Sorry about that, summer with my kid home from school has had me far busier than expected, I haven't even uploaded anything since this one.  Yeesh, can't wait for school to start back up!


So as I wrote above, this is a demo from Skeletal Earth.  I don't know anything about them other than the tidbit of info on Discogs.  They were from Madison, Alabama in the late 80's, and they put out a handful of tapes before finally releasing an album, then they were apparently done.  SO yeah, this is one of those tapes they put out.  It's decent 80's thrashy death metal, I can dig it.  If that's something you dig, then check this out.    - DH


SKELETAL EARTH - "It's Not Our Fault" 1989 Demo

Tracklist:

01. Fat Maggot

02. Fall Of The Race

03. Generations Of The Lame

04. Contaminate Today

05. Unholy Nation

06. Screaming Stillborns


Additional Info:

 - Transferred by DH

=====================








==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment