Monday, July 25, 2022

LIFE SENTENCE - March 23rd, 1986 @ The Electric Banana, Pittsburgh, PA [AUDIENCE]

Here's a very early live set from LIFE SENTENCE!  It's not the best sounding, probably recorded on a Walkman by someone in the audience, but I absolutely still appreciate it's existence and dig this tape.  I'm no Life Sentence expert, it's a band that I had completely missed out on as I dove into the world of punk, thrash, metal, etc but have learned that these guys were very active and had some killer records.  These tapes, especially the ones from Dodge have turned me on to a lot of bands that flew under my radar.  If you hadn't heard them before, here's your chance.  And if you are one of those folks already hip to them, then this may be something you really dig as well.  Enjoy!    - DH


LIFE SENTENCE - March 23rd, 1986 @ The Electric Banana, Pittsburgh, PA

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional info:

 - Audience recording

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment