Monday, July 4, 2022

JAWBOX - November 2nd, 1989 @ BBQ Iguana, Washington DC [AUDIENCE]

Here we go with a very early days live set from JAWBOX. I knew when I saw this tape that I was gonna have to digitize this one pretty much as quick as I can.  I liked them a lot in the early 90's, but even after all these decades, I don't think I have anything live from them at all, and that's a shame.  So I got this tape in a lot and was stoked to see it on the B side of a live Scream tape.  Heck yeah!  Thanks to whoever had the foresight to record this way back then!  - DH

 

JAWBOX - November 2nd, 1989 @ BBQ Iguana, Washington DC

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional info:

 - Audience recording

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


1 comment:

  1. You've made my morning. You have collected some of my OG recordings from D.C that were lost in a move from MD to CA. I thought they were lost forever. Thx! Doug

    ReplyDelete