Monday, June 20, 2022

BORN/DEAD - December 27th, 2002 @ Burnt Ramen, Richmond, CA [AUDIENCE]

Another killer classic from the collection, for me at least.  I've listened to this CDR a bunch, recorded by John The Baker at Burnt Ramen. He recorded damn near every Burnt Ramen show around this time, from mics hung from the ceiling.  I had mp3s of a pretty fair amount of those shows and lost them in a hard drive crash.  Always back yer shit up!  I know someone out there has all these shows, because I saw a torrent for them at one point, but it never had seeders.  It would be awesome to get access to those at some point, if anyone has leads, that would rule.  Maybe I'll bump into JTB someday and ask him. So, yeah.  This was the benefit show for P.U.N.K. zine I believe. It was a killer bill.  Hellshock played this as well, I think I have the Benumb and Hellshock sets up at least.  Check the tags below and see if they come up.  Anyhoo, killer band that anyone that was going to Ramen shows around this time would have had to see a handful of times.  They were pretty great, and once again, I felt like as much as I liked them, I didn't really appreciate them fully until they were done.  At least some records and a few live shows and videos exist!  Enjoy!   - DH


BORN/DEAD - December 27th, 2002 @ Burnt Ramen, Richmond, CA

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional info: 

 - Audience recording

 - Recorded by JTB

 - Prepared by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment