Sunday, June 19, 2022

SUBINCISION - September 2nd, 1995 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

Did you grow up gong to punk shows at 924 Gilman St in the later half of the 90's?  If so I suspect you may have seen this band at least a few times.  Or perhaps you just dig that scene, this might be for you.  It's a soundboard I got from my buddy Jake and if it's his then odds are it's something decent.  Personally, I'm not familiar with them, but I certainly have seen their name on older flyers and such.  Listening now, it's not bad at all, though it's a Gilman soundboard and that can be hit or miss.  But the music is cool.  I was onto heavier stuff by this point but I think that if I had come across this just a couple years prior I might have dug this.  - DH


SUBINCISION - September 2nd, 1995 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional Info:

 - Soundboard recording

- Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment