Saturday, May 13, 2023

SLIGHT SLAPPERS - January 10th, 1997 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

 Taking it back to the 90's with this complete soundboard recording of the SLIGHT SLAPPERS set in 1997 at Fiesta Grande #5 at 924 Gilman Street.  Growing up on the east coast, I never got to see any of the Fiesta Grande shows, so it's a real treat to get to listen to these recordings in full, as I was a big fan of the Fiesta Comes Alive compilation.  I did get to see Slight Slappers a couple times when they came out here last, what a fun live band.  I don't know if the tape conveys it accurately but I have a joint burning and it is sitting just fine with me. What a great band.  Hopefully you dig 'em too, crank this one!  - DH


SLIGHT SLAPPERS - January 10th, 1997 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA

Setlist:

???


DOWNLOAD THE WAV

DOWNLOAD THE MP3



















No comments:

Post a Comment