Monday, May 1, 2023

THE GUILT PARADE - "Animals That Talk Like Men" 1986 Demo

 Have you ever heard of THE GUILT PARADE from Canada?  If yes, then you will dig this post I suppose, an upload of their first demo, 1986's "Animals That Talk Like Men".  If you are like me however, then you hadn't heard of these folks.  But now I have, and so have you.  It's fun 80's punk rock.  Upbeat and snotty, as it should be I guess.  There's some really decent songs like "Religion In American Life", and "Ode To An Asshole".  I'm not sure if they had any sort of impact beyond their local scene, but I certainly ain't mad listening to this, if they were local to me and I wasn't 11 years old at the time and had any interest ion punk rock shows, I wouldn't mind having them as a band to see.  Anyhoo, enjoy this wether it's new to you or not.  - DH


THE GUILT PARADE - "Animals That Talk Like Men" 1986 Demo

Tracklisting:

Take No Risks

Let's Be Honest

The Jesus Janitor

Religion In American Life

Ode To An Asshole

Surfin Nuclear

Zinja Zobulawa

The Todd Incident

Oppenheimer's Legacy

Dear Dr Wallace (Live)










No comments:

Post a Comment