Wednesday, May 10, 2023

VICTIM'S FAMILY - May 24th, 1989 @ Cotati Cabaret, Cotati, CA [AUDIENCE]

 Time for a bit more VICTIM'S FAMILY, live at the Cotati Cabaret in Cotati, CA on May 24th, 1989.  This is a first gen dub.  Shayne over at 3.Cameras.And.A.Microphone has the master, and has a video with the audio edited in which you can see HERE.   It's badass.  Well, here's the inferior audio source.  The only reason I'm even posting it at all is because I did some EQ'ing on it for my own archive and figured I'd share it.  So here ya go!  This is a fantastic set, if you like VF then you'll love this.  If I find out the setlist, I'll be sure to edit it into the post.  Also, might as make the WAV downloadable for shits and giggles 


VICTIM'S FAMILY - May 24th, 1989 @ Cotati Cabaret, Cotati, CA

Setlist:

???



DOWNLOAD THE WAV

DOWNLOAD THE MP3










No comments:

Post a Comment