Tuesday, January 4, 2022

FOUR HOUR FOGGER - 1998 Demo [DEMO]

Today's post is FOUR HOUR FOGGER from Atlanta, GA, with a four song demo they released in 1998.  I'm not sure how I would classify this, but it rocks and I really dig it.  I would have loved to see them back then, as it's good tunes to get stoned to,  After this band would break up, guitarist Brent Hinds and bassist Troy Sanders would meet some expats from my hometown Brann Dailor and Bill Kelliher and they would form the band Mastodon.  So these guys released a few tapes and CDs, sadly this is the only one I have, and it's just a dub my buddy made (he had the actual tape they released).  Hopefully I come across the rest, but I'm glad to at least be able to listen to this. - DH


 FOUR HOUR FOGGER - 1998 Demo

01. Triracial Isolates

02. Bertolt's Bath

03. Victimeyes

04. Magnum

05. Truck Roll

Lineage : ANA(1) > WAV > FLAC / MP3 / MP4

Equipment : Nakamichi CR7A > Focusrite Scarlett 816 > Izotope Rx8 > FCPX > MediaHuman

Transferred by : DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD

FLAC

MP3

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment