Monday, January 17, 2022

KOFFIN KATS - April 11th, 2010 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD}

Today I bring you a soundboard recording from KOFFIN KATS at 924 Gilman St in 2010.  This is a bit out of my wheelhouse here, I'm not generally a fan of this style.  But sometimes I would head over to Gilman St and just see whatever show was happening.  This was one of those nights.  I remember it was pouring rain so damn hard, and I rode a bike for several miles through it to the club, with a backpack full of heavy camera gear.  And though I wasn't familiar with the bands, and the rain probably hurt the turnout, it was still a fun time.  Koffin Kats put on a hell of a show. I made this board recording but the balance was all out of whack.  Guitars were way too low, bass and vocals too high.  Now I have a way to adjust these things to a degree.  So in Izotope I turned the bass, vocals, and drums down a bit, and turned the guitars way up, and it's finally at a decent spot, by my standards at least.  This one took a few attempts to get right, but I'm happy with it here.  Anyhoo, if you like these guys, there ya go.  And if anyone can help me with the song titles thjat would be cool.  And I apologize if I split the tracks in the wrong spot, I'm not familiar with their material so I was doing the best I could.  Cheers!  - DH


 KOFFIN KATS - April 11th, 2010 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA 

01. 

02. 

03. 

04. 

05. 

06. 

07. 

08. 

09. 

10. 

11. 

12. 

13. 

14. 

15. 

16. 

17. 

18. 

Source : SBD

Lineage : CDR(M) > WAV > FLAC / MP3 / MP4

Equipment : Nakamichi CR7A > Focusrite Scarlett 816 > Audio Hijack > Izotope rx8 > FCPX > MediaHuman

Notes:

 - Raised Volume +6 Db

=====================

DOWNLOAD

FLAC

MP3

=====================

YOUTUBE




==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment