Sunday, January 2, 2022

MILK AND COOKIES " Got Your Nose" 1990 Demo + Live [DEMO]

Old school DIY lo-fi grindcore, just the way I like it.  I came across this tape and immediately was drawn to the funny titles and cover, and it didn't disappoint.  I had no idea who they were though, but being a Florida band, I figured Bob Suren might have the details.  And of course he did.  Turns out the vocalist in this band would later be the drummer in Failure Face and Murder-Suicide Pact, both of which Bob did vocals in.  FF is one of my favorite bands ever by the way, just like to make sure to throw that in there whenever I can.  So anyhoo, these guys only put out this tape and a song on a comp Bob released.  I ain't got the comp, but I do have the tape, and here it is for anyone that wants it.  It even has 4 live bonus tracks, sweeet.   - DH


 MILK AND COOKIES  "Got Your Nose"  1990 Demo + Live

01. Church Of Regurgitation

02. Smirk Is A Target

03. Vegematic Abortion

04. Ferry Is A God / Flesh Wound

05. Dyslexic Spelling Test

06. Vitamin D Is For Death

07. Ted Bundy Was My Sunday School Teacher

08. Girls In Rubber Boots

09. I Wish I Was You So I Could Kill Myself

10. Nicole Eggert Is Really Hot

11. Splattereah Sucks

12. March Of The Storm Troopers (Part 1)

13. March Of The Storm Troopers (Part 2)

14. Vitamin D Is For Death (Live)

15. Flesh Wound (Live)

16. Vegematic Abortion (Live)

17. Dyslexic Spelling Test (Live)

=====================

Lineage : ANA(M > WAV > FLAC / MP3 / MP4

Equipment : Nakamichi CR7A > Focusrite Scarlett 816 > Izotope Rx8 > FCPX > MediaHuman

Live songs recorded on November 7th, 1989 @ Volley Club, Tampa, FL

Transferred by : DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD

FLAC

MP3

=====================

YOUTUBE






==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment