Saturday, January 15, 2022

SWITCH - May 20th, 1992 [no location info] [AUDIENCE]

Dang, I ain't got a clue who these guys are at all.  I also have no info on where this show took place.  The band sounds pretty decent, so I wonder if there is more out there.  If any of ya'll know anything about this recording or even the band at all, please fill me in. Otherwise, enjoy this tape like I do.  - DH


 SWITCH - May 20th, 1992 [no location info]

01. Intro / Unstability

02. Greedy Bastards (Antischism cover)

03. Mirage

04. I Refuse

05. Joint Effort

06. Three Ways / Change

07. Need

Source : AUD

Lineage : ANA(x) > WAV > FLAC / MP3 / MP4

Equipment : Nakamichi CR7A > Focusrite Scarlett 816 > FCPX > MediaHuman

=====================

DOWNLOAD

FLAC

MP3

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment