Thursday, May 12, 2022

SPECIAL FORCES - Beer Sniper

Another recording from Berkeley punks SPECIAL FORCES.  I'm not sure what this is from.  The tape had the demo, and just said "Beer Sniper tracks" with the tracklisting, but I can't find any mention of a release or comp called Beer Sniper.  Nor do I see these songs listed on their releases on discogs. Is my google broken?  Am I dingus?  The recording is pretty awesome, so I'm surprised this isn't out there more.  This band really should have a discography CD.    - DH


SPECIAL FORCES - Beer Sniper

Tracklist:

01. What Is It?

02. House Wrecking Party

03. Rancid

04. On PCP

05. Brew Crew


Additional info:

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment