Tuesday, May 10, 2022

SCREW 32 - October 15th, 1994 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

Yet another band that I'm not familiar with, SCREW 32 live at 924 Gilman St in 1994.  If I had come across these guys earlier in life I would have dug them a whole lot, especially if I had grown up out here in the bay area and had seen them play a bunch.  As an adult, it's not generally in my wheelhouse but I can still appreciate and enjoy them, especially live because they certainly seem to be a fun live band.  If you liked them, you'll like this as well, as it's a pretty decent soundboard tape.    - DH


SCREW 32 - October 15th, 1994 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional Info:

 - Soundboard recording

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred and EQ'd by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment