Friday, May 13, 2022

7 SECONDS - Socially Fucked Up - 1981 Demo

Right on, this is something I'm pretty excited about, another 7 SECONDS demo, this time it's "Socially Fucked Up" from 1981.  I was only familiar with the basic 7 Seconds albums and EPs, and one of the demos, then I got a few of these others that I've posted here and each one has been totally awesome, I can't believe I hadn't bothered looking these up before.  Then again, I like 7 Seconds a lot, but I'm no completist.  It's possible these appear on some reissue or other release, I have no idea.  A quick search through Discogs makes me think they are not available widely.  Well, for those like me that hadn't heard this before, here ya go.  Early days 7 Seconds!    - DH


7 SECONDS - Socially Fucked Up - 1981 Demo

Tracklist:

01. Don't Fuck With Me

02. This Means You

03. Media Massacre

04. Fight or Unite

05. Cops Are The Criminals

06. Socially Fucked Up

07. Racism Sucks

08. I Can't Take It

09. I Hate Sports

10. Condemned

11. Abortion Car

12. Hardcore Rules



Additional info:

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE






==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment