Friday, May 6, 2022

STORMCROW - December 12th, 2009 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

Fuck yeah, Stormy!  I love STORMCROW, they are local and I saw them too many times to count from about 2004 until the end.  This was a birthday show for a bunch of buddies that had birthdays in December, so it was an all local show and I have a vague memory of it being a good time.  A show like this would have had a whole lot of smokin going on outdoors, and I'm sure I was right up in that action.  So yeah, Stormcrow ruled.  This is a rare soundboard recording from the set, slightly rebalanced in Izotope. I hope ya dig it!   - DH


STORMCROW - December 12th, 2009 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional Info:

 - Soundboard recording

 - Rebalanced in Izotope rx8 Advanced

 - Rebalanced and prepared by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment