Sunday, April 2, 2023

BAD BRAINS - July 13th, 1987 @ The Ritz, New York City, NY [AUDIENCE]

 Here's a live tape from BAD BRAINS that I haven't seen yet, live at The Ritz in New York City on July 13th, 1987.  It stars off with a shoutout to Circle Jerks and Living Colour, so I assume they were on the bill, which would have made this awesome show just that much more incredible.  Certainly envious of all those in attendance, though thankfully someone had the mind to record at least the BB set.  It's an ok sounding audience tape, I didn't do any EQ'ing, it's just a straight rip.  Perhaps someday I'll give it another go and spend some time EQ'ing it to see if I can improve the sound.  As it is though, it's Bad Brains, I'll take any and all Bad Brains, especially sets I haven't heard before.   Hope ya dig it!   - DH


BAD BRAINS - July 13th, 1987 @ The Ritz, New York City, NY

Setlist:

Destroy Babylon

I

Sailin' On

Rally Round Jah Throne

Right Brigade

Let Me Help

The Big Takeover

Day Tripper

Banned In DC

House Of Suffering

Secret 77

Re-Ignition

Rock For Light

Sacred Love

FVK

I And I Survive

I Against I

At The Movies

Return To Heaven

Pay To Cum



Additional info:

 - Audience recording

 - Transferred by DH



====================







====================



No comments:

Post a Comment