Thursday, April 6, 2023

SS DECONTROL - March 4th, 1983 @ VFW Hall, Cambridge, MA [SOUNDBOARD]

 SS DECONTROL!  or SSD!  I'm not exactly certain if this is the right date or venue, I think the J card had the next day written on it.  But there's no known show the next day, so odds are this is the one.  I thought maybe it was the March 27th show at The Channel, but it's clearly not as they have to stop and restart their cover of Walking In The Sand at this show, and also they promote the 27th show at the very end of this one.  If anyone knows for certain, I'll edit in the info, or maybe just make a whole new post.  It does kinda bug me that Springa talks about being back in Boston, and I can't imagine someone from the area calling it that.  It would be like me being onstage at a show in Oakland and referring to it as Berkeley or San Jose.  No.  Nononono.  Lol, so maybe this is all wrong and I'll have to do a big edit.  Until then, just enjoy the SSD!   - DH


SS DECONTROL - March 4th, 1983 @ VFW Hall, Boston, MA

Setlist:

How We Rock

Walking In The Sand

Get It Away

Glue

Under The Influence

Nothing Done



Additional info:

 - Soundboard audio

 - Likely incomplete

 - Possibly wrong date and venue

 - Transferred and EQ'd by DH



====================







====================




1 comment:

  1. Do you got the Necros recorded too from this evening?

    ReplyDelete