Wednesday, April 12, 2023

CAPITOL PUNISHMENT - August 30th, 1986 @ VIS Club, San Francisco, CA [AUDIENCE]

 A belter of an audience recording from the mighty CAPITOL PUNISHMENT from Fresno, California.  I don't know anything about this show, no idea who else played or anything, but I'm glad the recording exists.  Yet another band I was too young and too far away to ever witness live myself, so I'll have to live vicariously through these rough, noisy recordings.  The power of Capitol Punishment still cuts through, so if you like them, perhaps you'll be down with this upload too.  Enjoy!    - DH


CAPITOL PUNISHMENT - August 30th, 1986 @ VIS Club, San Francisco, CA

Setlist:

Show Me

???

Out On The Fringe

Ballad Of A Broken Home

Capitol Punishement

Child Abuse

Imelda's Shoes

I Had Too Much To Dream

Slum With A View

Breakfast In Bedlam

God Of Greed

Poke Me With A Fork, I'm Done

Elephant Man









No comments:

Post a Comment