Monday, April 24, 2023

Various Artists - MEXICOPILACION

 I've always loved a good compilation, I am always gonna pick one up when I see 'em, though I feel like I don't really see them often anymore, and if I do, it's just a digital comp.  Boooo.  So today I have a treat, this is the MEXICOPILACION compilation released on cassette in 1988 fromNo Estamos Conformes Tapes.  I think it's the only thing they ever released, but that's ok.  I wasn't familiar with any of the bands so it was all new to me.  Lots of very lo-fi raw as fuuuuk punk.  If this sounds like something you'd dig, go for it!  Get some!   - DH


VARIOUS ARTISTS - MEXICOPILACION

Tracklisting:

Introduction

SOLUCION MORTAL

La Armada

Mi Pais

Mi Rezo

HISTERIA

Liberacion

Nunca Cambiare

La Verdad

ESPECIMEN

Misa Para Muertos

Abuso

Canto Al Animal

MASSACRE 68

Crimen Capitalista

No Estamos Conformes

Elecciones (Fiesta De Represion)

XENOFOBIA

Muerte En America

Juventud Acabada

HEREJIA

Contraviolencia

DECADENCIA

Pido Muerte Al Presidente

Asqueros Policias

A.D.I.

Anarquia Del Poder

Corrupcion

ANTI-GOBIERNO

Repudio Al Presidente

Antisocial

No Obtendremos Paz

ATOXXXICO

Punx De Mierda

Puerco Policia

Divisiones Absurdas












1 comment:

  1. hi! is there an email I could contact you with?

    ReplyDelete