Saturday, February 25, 2023

24-7 SPYZ - June 16th, 1989 Chicago, IL [AUDIENCE]

 I don't know much about 24-7 SPYZ admittedly, I'd never checked them out prior to coming across this tape in a lot I bought off ebay.  It wasn't high up on my list of tapes to transfer either, but for some reason I threw it in the deck and went for it.  I was surprised at how much I dug this.  I'm not one for funk metal or punk generally, but I do have a few soft spots for some of those bands, such as Faith No More, which this band reminds me a lot of.  Just pure energy throughout this set too, so it was real easy for me to be stoned and hooked for the whole thing while I cleaned around the house.  Glad I decided to give 'em a spin!   - DH


24-7 SPYZ - June 16th, 1989 Chicago, IL

Setlist:

?


Additional info:

 - Audience recording

 - Transferred by DH



====================





==================== 

No comments:

Post a Comment