Sunday, February 26, 2023

PLAID RETINA - May 27th, 1988 @ The Place, Davis, CA [AUDIENCE]

This is a rarity for sure, a live set from PLAID RETINA.  Certainly a very under appreciated band from the Fresno, California. They do have an EP and LP on Lookout, as well as an LP on Very Small Records, but still, they are much more talked about bands on those labels sucking up a lot of the attention.  If you ain't familiar, do yourself a favor and look them up.  I have some demos I'll upload eventually, but I assume those are also uploaded by someone already.  This here is a recording made by someone out in the audience, so it's a bit noisy, but considering how uncommon it is to find live Plaid Retina audio, I'll take it.   I don't have a flyer, so I don't know who else played besides Stikky, who occupies side A of this tape, and which you can find posted a couple weeks earlier in the beginning of February.     - DH


PLAID RETINA - May 27th, 1988 @ The Place, Davis, CA

Setlist:

?


Additional info:

 - Audience recording

 - Transferred and EQ'd by DH



====================





====================

No comments:

Post a Comment