Tuesday, February 21, 2023

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT - January 31st, 1987 @ The Farm, San Francisco, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

    When I first uploaded this tape earlier today from ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT, I credited the set as being from December 27th, 1986, which was the huge Day At The Farm III show.  AA wasn't on the flyer so I was confused about whether or not they wound up playing that legendary show.  A few hours later Eric from AA corrected me.  They did NOT play the Day At The Farm show, and this set was mislabeled, the correct date being January 31st 1987.  It's still a sick soundboard, and was the last show from the American Paranoia era of the band.  Of course now that I know the correct date, I can see my buddy Shayne already uploaded this on his channel, 3 Cameras And A Microphone.  His is probably an upgrade as well as being digitized on superior equipment.  Fuck it though, I uploaded this already, and so up it shall stay.  And I'll be checking out Shayne's upload as well since the odds are it's a better copy.  Maybe you should look it up too.   - DH


ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT - January 31st, 1987 @ The Farm, San Francisco, CA

Setlist:

?


Additional info:

 - Soundboard recording

 - Transferred and EQ'd by DH



====================





====================





No comments:

Post a Comment