Friday, February 24, 2023

NOOTHGRUSH - January 10th, 1997 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

 If you know me, you know I love Noothgrush.  Loooove 'em.  Love their music, love them as people, they rule.  So I'm quite stoked to be sharing this here, the soundboard recording of their set at the 5th Fiesta Grande, at 924 Gilman St in 1997.  I think I did a little quick EQ'ing on this, and it helped boost the badass-ness of this recording.  This is of course legally and morally required to be played at the highest possible volume, and listened to by the highest possible people. Get to it.    - DH



NOOTHGRUSH - January 10th, 1997 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA

Setlist:

?


Additional info:

 - Soundboard recording

 - Transferred and EQ'd by DH


====================





====================

No comments:

Post a Comment