Tuesday, February 28, 2023

RIPCORD - March 14th, 1987 - Rehearsal

 Rehearsal recordings are badass.  Cheers to all those that have made them or shared them, I like hearing them, and I've made them personally, mainly for my own bands that nobody wants to hear and a couple times for some friends bands.  That was before I started digitizing tapes and realized how many of these sorts of recordings existed, I may have tried to make more of my various friends' bands.  Ah well.  At least there are some quite cool ones out there, such as this tape from a RIPCORD rehearsal from 1987.  Likely recorded on a boombox, it sounds as noisy and raw as the general audience recordings floating around out there.   I don't know anything about the source of the tape, I don't know the setlist, I just know I like playing it from time to time.   - DH


RIPCORD - March 14th, 1987 Rehearsal

Setlist:

?



Additional info:

 - Rehearsal recording

 - Transferred and EQ'd by DH


====================





====================

1 comment:

  1. Any chance of the wav DL link? HC salute!!!!

    ReplyDelete