Wednesday, February 15, 2023

BOLD - January 2nd, 1987 @ Chatham Oaks, Danbury, CT [AUDIENCE]

 Today's offering comes via a noisy audience recording of the New York hardcore band, BOLD.  It's not the best sounding, but for me at least it's passable, especially as I don't think I have any other Bold live recordings that I can remember off the top of my head.  For those that don't know, Bold is a youth crew hardcore band, and they are straightedge.  If you like sxe music, hopefully you are familiar with Bold, and that you dig this.  If you are more like me and like being stoned while listening to sxe music, then light one up and let 'er rip!  - DH


BOLD - January 2nd, 1987 @ Chatham Oaks, Danbury, CT

Setlist:

Positive Scene

Choice

Same

K Town Mosh Krew

Always Try

Nailed To The X

Can't You See

Know What's Right

Respect

Now Or Never

Walk Tall Walk Straight

United We Stand

Talk Is Cheap

Filler

Not Just Talk


Additional info:

 - Audience recording

 - Recorded by : unknown

 - Transferred by DH


====================





====================

No comments:

Post a Comment