Wednesday, March 22, 2023

CAVITY - January 10th, 1997 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

 CAVITY is a Florida sludge band that I imagine anyone my age would remember, they were super prolific with releasing albums and 7"s.  It has been a great long while since I've listened to anything by them, so I really looked forward to re-acquainting myself with their songs.  Burned a joint, got my coffee, and got comfortable.  And it did not disappoint.  I never did get to see them live however, sure wish I grew up where I live now, as I would have been at this show for sure.   Thankfully Chris Dodge had it recorded through the soundboard and it actually sounds pretty damn sick.  So perhaps you should also be firing up that coffee or weed or both and cranking this one up.    - DH


CAVITY - January 10th, 1997 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA

Setlist:

?



Additional info:

 - Soundboard recording

 - Transferred and EQ'd by DH



====================






====================






No comments:

Post a Comment