Thursday, March 30, 2023

VICTIM'S FAMILY - February 28th, 1988 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [AUDIENCE]

 VICTIM'S FAMILY!  I don't have a lot of VF to post, but I have some, and this is one of those.  I've listened to this a few times and have been excited to share it.  Today feels like a good day to share the VF so here ya go.  I don't know anything about this show, but it's a decent audience recording, a nice change from the Gilman soundboards that had super uneven mixes.  I didn't do any EQ'ing of this show either, it's just a straight rip from the tape.  Shows like this make me wish I grew up in the bay and was perhaps a few years older.  I liked listening to bands like them, or NoMeansNo.  At least I've seen Victim's Family a couple times since living out here, better late than never!  Anyhoo, enjoy the tape!  Shayne over at 3 Cameras And A Microphone probably has a better copy he'll upload eventually, but until then, this is it.  Cheers!   - DH


VICTIM'S FAMILY - February 28th, 1988 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA

Setlist:

???



Additional info

 - Audience recording

 - Transferred by DH



====================






====================



No comments:

Post a Comment