Wednesday, March 15, 2023

OUTO - April 1st, 1987 @ Eggplant, Osaka, Japan [SOUNBDBOARD]

 Here's some Japanese punk for ya via OUTO.  I'm not super familiar with them, beyond that "I Like Cola" song, though I did download their discography years ago and would throw it on every once in a while.  I liked what I heard but it didn't ever grab me like some other bands from Japan did.  But hey, music is like that.  It can be fun to hear but not everything can be your favorite and occupy space in your head .  I still appreciate a chance to hear them live through this tape, hopefully you do as well!   - DH


OUTO - April 1st, 1987 @ Eggplant, Osaka, Japan

Setlist:

?



Additional info:

 - Soundboard recording

 - Transferred and EQ'd by DH



====================






====================





No comments:

Post a Comment