Friday, March 10, 2023

SIDE BY SIDE - July 30th, 1987 @ WNYU, New York City, NY [FM]

 Here's a set from SIDE BY SIDE, a shortlived New York hardcore band.  They only released a single EP and was on a comp or two, and never toured as far as I know. Personally, they don't really stand out that much, but if you want more of that late 80's NYHC, then this will scratch that itch for sure.  They may not have been the most original band, but they also weren't bad at all.  Nopw, I don't think I EQ'd this one at all, and it's got so much high end, that I kinda wish I had.  This will probably wind up in a pile to re-transfer and EQ at some point in a few years.  But it'll do for now.  - DH


SIDE BY SIDE - July 30th, 1987 @ WNYU, New York City, NY

Setlist:

The Time Is Now

My Life To Live

Dead Serious

Friends

Violence To Fade

Living A Lie

Look Back

You're Only Young Once

Side By Side

Good Clean Fun

About Time That We Had A Change


Additional info:

 - FM recording

 - Transferred by DH



====================






====================




No comments:

Post a Comment