Thursday, February 3, 2022

BENUMB - December 27th, 2002 @ Burnt Ramen, Richmond, CA [AUDIENCE]

 I've had this CD for coming up on 20 years later this year, just after this show happened.  And I'm happy to share it out to a (hopefully) wider audience.  BENUMB rules.  They were badass live, and they, and especially Pete, were some of the nicest people I've ever met in the scene.  This whole post could be a love letter to Pete.  Pete's not your typical guy in the scene, but god damn I'm forever grateful he's around.  I won't get into personal stuff, just suffice to say I love Pete and he had a huge impact on my life.  

This show was a benefit I believe for the People Under No King zine, an enormous and awesome zine largely filled with the great photos Susan took around the area at the time.  I hope I still have mine in a bin in storage somewhere.  So this show had a bunch of local punx that were happenin' around this time, Desolation, Scurvy Dogs, and Born/Dead.  Plus fellow punx from Portland, Hellshock, came down for what was probably their first performance down here.  And then capping the night off was a lesson in killer grind via the mighty Benumb.  This was towards the end of Benumb's time as a band sadly.  Not sure if I ever saw them again after this night.  Thankfully this was a period in Burnt Ramen's history when John The Baker was always at the board, and he had a couple of mics hooked up to record audio of all the Burnt Ramen sets happening in those years.  I don't remember who I got this CDR from, but I got it pretty much right after the show.  Now you can download it and enjoy as well.  


BENUMB - December 27th, 2002 @ Burnt Ramen, Richmond, CA   

01. 

02. 

03. 

04. 

05. 

06. 

07. 

08. 

09. 

10. 

11. 

12. 

13. 

Source : AUD

Lineage : CDR(x) > WAV > FLAC / MP3 / MP4

Equipment : iTunes > FCPX > MediaHuman

Recorded by : JTB

Transferred by : DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD

FLAC

MP3

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment