Friday, February 18, 2022

FUNERAL DINER - March 26th, 2006 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

Today's post is a soundboard recording of FUNERAL DINER at 924 Gilman St, the show they did with Gospel, which is also uploaded HERE.  Now, I've seen these folks a handful of times, even played shows with them a couple times, but at the time it just didn't connect so I never fell in love with them, despite liking the style they play.  But I know people do love them, so this is for them.  Listening to this now though, I sure wish I'd paid more attention, or at the very least recorded them at the shows I did see of theirs.  Oh well.  At least this exists, and hopefully I'll find more.  Thanks to Jonathan for recording this and loaning me the tape to digitize.  I ran it through Izotope, and turned down the vocals and drums a bit, and turned up the bass and guitar.  Sounds a bit better this way.  So yeah, enjoy.  If anyone has a flyer or knows the setlist, please send them my way!   - DH


 FUNERAL DINER - March 26th, 2006 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA   

01. 

02. 

03. 

04. 

05. 

06. 

Source : SBD

Lineage : ANA(M) > WAV > FLAC / MP3 / MP4

Equipment : Nakamichi CR7A > Focusrite Scarlett 816 > Izotope Rx8 > FCPX > MediaHuman

Recorded by : JDS

Transferred by : DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD

FLAC

MP3

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment