Monday, February 28, 2022

BAD BRAINS - November 20th, 1986 @ The Metro, Phoenix, AZ [Audience]

I had spent all morning on a different upload I had been planning, digitizing the tape, splitting it intro tracks and making sure they were all named, etc. and after uploading it I found that it was blocked worldwide.  I suppose I could have just posted it without the Youtube video, and maybe sometime I'll do that, but for now I just decided to put up something else.  So today ya get an incomplete BRAD BRAINS clip from Phoenix, AZ in 1986, on tour in support of the recently released "I Against I" album.  This is three songs or so, and one tune is a reggae song, so it's overall a good one to smoke out to.  Hopefully I can find out if the rest was recorded, or if this is all.  And if there's more, I hope I can hear it, and even better be able to share it here.  For now, just kick back to this.   DH


 BAD BRAINS - November 20th, 1986 @ The Metro, Phoenix, AZ    

Setlist:

[unknown]


Source: AUD

Lineage : ANA(x) > WAV > FLAC / MP3

Notes:

 - Incomplete

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD THE FLAC AND MP3 HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE







==========================================


1 comment: