Tuesday, March 1, 2022

DISSENT - May 28th, 1987 @ KTEQ, Rapid City, SD [FM]

I was never familiar with this band, outside of seeing there name on an occasional old flyer someone would post online.  Well, now I get to hear them, via this self released live radio show they did in Rapid City, SD, in 1987.  It's not a perfect transfer, there are occasional droputs and they bug me.  I'm dealing with 30-40 year old tapes so sometimes this happens. This is still pretty ripping 80's punk though.  I recommend checking out!  - DH


 DISSENT - May 28th, 1987 @ KTEQ, Rapid City, SD   

Tracklist:

01. You Choose

02. Ambitions

03. Society

04. Today

05. Actions

06. No War

07. Push Button Society

08. Dreams Of Yesterday

09. TV Eye (Stooges cover)

10. Future?

11. Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White (Standells cover)

12. Shut My Eyes

13. TV Evangelism

14. Smokey Water


Notes:

Self released as "We Want The Airwaves"

Occasional droputs

Azimuth adjusted

Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE






==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment