Monday, March 7, 2022

DOUBLE D'S - December 29th, 2006 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

DOUBLE D'S!   I don't know a damn thing about this band.  But they were the first band on the stage at this show, the 20th anniversary for 924 Gilman St in Berkeley!  And now it's over 15 years later, and time to get these sets up, starting with Double D's.  I may not know a thing about the band, but I do know this is a really fun set to listen to.  I believe this was mixed from a multitrack recording made off the board, but I got it as just a mixed CDR.  Though a few of the bands mixes seemed funky so maybe it's just a straight board recording, I'm not sure.  Regardless, it's good.  If you like obnoxious and infectious punk rock tunes, this might be something you'd dig.  - DH


 DOUBLE D'S - December 29th, 2006 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA   

Setlist:

[unknown]


Notes:

prepared by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment