Saturday, March 12, 2022

EL DOPA - December 30th, 2006 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

EL DOPA is the next band in the series of posts from the 924 Gilman St 20th Anniversary weekend.  What a killer band they were.  I don't know much about them personally, but I did see them during this reunion period, though not this specific show.  They were right up my alley for what I liked in the late 90's, so had I lived out west when they were active I probably would have been at all their shows.  Glad I managed to catch them, and then also glad to have some killer recordings of them, such as this one.  If you like drug fueled crusty violence, then you are in for a treat, check this out!  - DH


 EL DOPA - December 30th, 2006 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA   

Setlist:

[unknown]


Notes:

Rough mix from a multitrack soundboard recording

Mixed by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


1 comment: