Friday, March 4, 2022

DEADLY REIGN - "Systems Suck" 1982 Demo

DEADLY REIGN!  If you've never heard of them, here's the chance.  They were an East Bay hardcore punk band, and you can't tell the history of punk and hardcore in the East Bay without talking about them in the beginning.  I'm not sure they have any other recordings, this is the only thing I've seen.  It rules though.  The list of bands I'd love to see if I had a time machine is long, but this band is certainly high up on it for me.  I would be the stoned-est guy there too.  Anyhoo, enjoy the demo! - DH 


 DEADLY REIGN - "Systems Suck" 1982 Demo

Tracklist:

01. Systems Suck

02. Green Beret

03. Drop The Atom Bomb

04. I Am Society

05. Hate

06. War Is Fun

07. This Is War


Notes:

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment