Thursday, March 3, 2022

FANG - August 8th, 1986 @ Alabama Slama, MLVS School, San Francisco, CA [AUDIENCE]

This post is honestly one I'm not personally stoked on.  It's an audience recording of FANG live in San Francisco, 1986.  I like the first two Fang records, but can't get into Spun Helga or anything that followed at all, and this if I remember correctly from the last time I listened to this tape a couple years ago, it was a lot of Spun Helga songs.  

However, this blog isn't about me just posting things I like, but archiving everything.  And that means stuff I don't care for.  Odds are there is someone that would really enjoy this.  Maybe they were at the show, maybe they like that record.  I am 100% certain some records I love would be looked down on, so I'm not judging anyone's tastes.  So for those that love Fang, here ya go.   - DH


 FANG - August 8th, 1986 @ Alabama Slama, MLVS School, San Francisco, CA   

Setlist:

[unknown]


Notes:

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE






==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment