Sunday, March 6, 2022

CIRCLE JERKS - September 11th, 1982 @ On Broadway, San Francisco, CA [AUDIENCE]

This might be one of the lousiest CIRCLE JERKS live recordings I've come across.  Yet, I've listened to it several times now despite it being a fairly rough audience recording.  I figure though that if I posted this up, the CJ posts will only get better as this is the bottom of the barrel here.  I'm also curious about trying to solve a small mystery here.  You see the tape is labeled  10/09/82 SF, but there was no show in SF on October 9th 1982.  If you ready the date in the Euro / UK format, them there is a CJ show in SF, but on the 11th of September, not the 10th.  They played Sacramento on September 10th.  So which show is this?  Sac on the 10th of September?  SF on the 11th?  Or is the whole damn label just entirely wrong?  Anyone that could shed some light on this, I'd appreciate knowing for certain.  For now, I'll just assume it's the SF show on the 11th, and will edit it if I get more accurate info.  - DH


 CIRCLE JERKS - September 11th, 1982 @ On Broadway, San Francisco, CA  

Setlist:

[unknown]


Notes:

Azimuth adjusted

Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE






==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment