Sunday, March 27, 2022

SMOLDERING REMAINS - "I Stepped Off The Curb And Got Hit By A Bus" 1988 Demo

SMOLDERING REMAINS!  This sounds like Ohio to me, based off experiences I've had in that state and demos I used to get from there in the 90's.  There's something in the water there, and it's probably on fire too.  So here's the demo this band did in 1988.  If you like immature knucklehead music like I do, and if you like Ohio like I don't, you'll love this tape.  Check it out.  - DH


SMOLDERING REMAINS - "I Stepped Off The Curb And Got Hit By A Bus" 1988 Demo

Tracklist:

01. I Stepped Off The Curb And Got Hit By A Bus

02. Blah

03. The Pigeonstrut

04. Speck

05. Spooge

06. U Make Me Wanna Puke

07. Black Twinkie

08. Smoldering Remains

09. Fat Albert

10. Fiend

11. Burgertime

12. Dawg

13. Unnamed Mosh Song

14. Grandma's Got A Tattoo...


Additional Info:

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE






==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment