Wednesday, March 30, 2022

THE DOGS - January 15th, 1978 @ Whiskey A Go Go, Hollywood, CA [AUDIENCE]

"Ladies and gentlemen, The Dogs!"  The Dogs, or The Detroit Dogs were a rock band from Detroit that took a huge influence from The Stooges, they even cover the Stooge's classic "I Wanna Be Your Dog" in this set.  This set is blistering too.  I wasn't familiar with the band before hearing this, but I've listened to this many times now, plus I've listened to their recorded output online as well.  This is another set that gets added to the very long list of shows I wish I could see in person, thanks to whoever had the foresight to record this show, I imagine it wasn't a simple task back in the 70's.   So yeah, cheers to whoever has made and kept this recording alive. Hope the folks that like this stuff find their way to this post.  - DH


THE DOGS - January 15th, 1978 @ Whiskey A Go Go, Hollywood, CA

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional info:

 - Audience recording

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment