Monday, March 28, 2022

MINUTEMEN - November 27th, 1982 @ Studio Z, KPFK, Los Angeles, CA [FM]

Here's a recording I love and listen to regularly, an FM recording of MINUTEMEN at Studio Z, KPFK.  The sound on this is pretty much perfect.  The downside is that there are cuts between all the songs, and I doubt this recording even includes every song they played.  I really hope I have another source tape, I think I may have at least one more, or maybe I have another source already on a hard drive somewhere.  I'd love to hear it complete, but I'm also happy listening to this as it is.  What a band, too, so great and such a shame that it they were cut way too short by death of D Boon.  - DH


MINUTEMEN - November 27th, 1982 @ Studio Z, KPFK, Los Angeles, CA   

Setlist:

[unknown]


Additional Info:

 - Cuts between songs

 - Incomplete

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment