Sunday, March 13, 2022

SOCIAL UNREST - December 30th, 2006 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [SOUNDBOARD]

The final set from the 924 Gilman St 20th Anniversary weekend comes via a reunited SOCIAL UNREST.  I'm not exactly sure, but did they do a few reunions over the years?  I know I saw them, but I wasn't at this show.  Regardless, it's an old timey East Bay punk band from the very early 80's, they were here doing it locally well before most were, and getting to hear them live is a treat for me, and one I'm sure I didn't fully appreciate at the time I saw them.  I'm glad I can listen to this now and be stoked on it, hopefully anyone reading this will be stoked as well.  - DH  


SOCIAL UNREST - December 30th, 2006 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA   

Setlist:

[unknown]


Notes:

Rough mix from a multitrack soundboard recording

Mixed by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE






=====================

No comments:

Post a Comment