Thursday, March 10, 2022

A.D.T. - December 30th, 2006 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA [MULTITRACK SOUNDBOARD]

Now we come to day 2 of the 924 Gilman St 20th Anniversary shows, and kicking things off was A.D.T. (ATTACK DISARM TAKEOVER).  Now, I saw these guys a handful of times, and as I often do, I kinda glossed over them and didn't give them much of my attention, only for some years to pass and to hear them again and think "WTF, why wasn't I seeing them every chance I got?"  ADT is some solid old guy hardcore punk, which of course I dig.  I'll likely have to edit this once I get corrected, but as far as my foggy brain remembers, this band featured some members of Attitude Adjustment, and eventually morphed into the Attitude Adjustment reunion that would come the following year I believe.  I remember being stoked, because as you may be hearing, it's not that far off from AA at all.  I mean, these guys were writing this in the 80's, and here they are still cranking out these sorts of tunes without fluff, just solid bashing and energetic hardcore.  So yeah, I'm stoked to have found this recording, and to make up for my lack of attention back then with some now.  


A word about this recording, this was from a DVDR with multittrack stems.  Maybe 10-13 tracks depending on the band.  Granted, these are Gilman mics, so they get knocked around, but still, this is cool and better than the average board recording.  I am not an engineer, so I knocked out a quick mix, real quick.  I didn't EQ anything though, I was just shooting to get something slightly better than the average Gilman board tape so I was more focused on general levels.  I'll provide each band with a link to the tracks, maybe someday one will do something with them.  - DH


A.D.T. - December 30th, 2006 @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA   

Setlist:

[unknown]


Notes:

Rough mix from a multitrack soundboard recording

Mixed by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment