Saturday, March 19, 2022

RIBZY - Demo

RIBZY is a band I know very, very little about.  I know they were a band local to the bay area in the late 80's.  I know they had a few demos and a 7", and eventually had a CD with all the demo recordings in one disc.  I believe this demo is probably on it but as of now I can't find it online to listen to so I can't verify it.  And there are no song titles that came with this dub, just "Ribzy Demo" and that's it.  So either way, it would be neat to have the whole demo online as it's own thing for folks like me looking to check out the band and where they began.  Plus, the CD isn't super widely available or anything like that, it may even be out of print already.  Regardless, just listen to RIBZY and hopefully it's something you dig.  


EDIT:

Ok, my friends were quick to chime on on the band and this recording.  RIBZY were a San Jose band that were active throughout the 80's, but only released some demos and a 7", and some various comps.  The demo and comp songs were released on a CD a while back.  This specific "demo" is their contribution to the "Growing Pains" tape comp, a tape comp featuring all San Jo bands that was released in 1983.  This is culled from a few different sessions and all of it is on the "81-85 Recordings" CD.  Thanks to Jake Kelly for giving me the details!   - DH


 RIBZY - Demo

Tracklist:

Invasion

Sit

Fuck Me

Ed

All Cut Up

Untitled Evil


Additional info:

 - Azimuth adjusted

 - Transferred by DH

=====================

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

=====================

YOUTUBE





==========================================


1 comment:

  1. What about the rest of this tape, those diatribe tracks look pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete